Infini Microneedle with Fractional Radiofrequency is the current Gold Standard for Deep Scars Treatment. Its results are revolutionary with just 1 or 2 sessions for the most difficult scars like the Ice Pick & Box Scars.
This patient had 2 sessions of Infini treatment. After 3 months, she came back to our clinic and her scars have improved significantly!
Want to know more about Infini Microneedle with Fractional RF Treatment? Ask our Board-Certified & Internationally-Trained Dermatologist about it. Call us at 8088140, 8869148 or 0917-9579335 to schedule your consultation/Treatment.
Tag: Deep acne scars
CorDerm Advanced Dermatology & Laser Center is proud to introduce for the First Time in the Philippines, the Plasmage®, Fractional Plasma Treatment!
Plasmage®, was invented by a team of expert medical engineers from the esteemed Italian company, Brera Medical Technologies. Plasmage® is used for Non-surgical Eyelid Lift, Removal of Wrinkles like Crow’s Feet and Smoker’s Lines (lines on lips), Deep Scars, Syringoma, Milia, Age Spots, Fibroids, Skintags, etc.
The comparative advantage of the Plasmage® apparatus is that due to its precision it acts precisely on those areas where it is difficult to use other instruments such as lasers or radiofrequency. Plasmage® works according to the principle of fractional plasma and is extremely precise, with the ability of setting the instrument’s strength while treating certain problems. Recovery time is short and the results are instant and impressive.
HOW DOES PLASMAGE® WORK?
The device creates a series of small dots on the skin that are triggers for an immediate reaction – the tissue is tightened, lifted, contoured, and renewed. Plasmage uses the fourth state of matter – Gas – to achieve this effect. An ionization of gases from the air occurs, creating a small electric arch. These electric arches are used to treat a certain problem, while the surrounding skin remains unaffected.
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN PLASMAGE® TREAT?
Plasmage® can be used to treat the following
– Redundant skin in the eyelids
– Wrinkles (e.g. Lower eyelid wrinkles, Crow’s Feet, Smoker’s lines around the lips)
– Deep scars
– Sebaceous hyperplasia
– Seborrheic keratoses
– Age Spots
– Uneven skin tone
– Rough/Dry skin
IS THE TREATMENT PAINFUL?
Because anaesthetic cream is applied to the area to be treated, the prick from the needle is minimal, with only a brief tingly sensation. Recovery is entirely pain-free. Swelling may occur on the treated area, but will disappear in 2-3 days. You can then return to all your regular daily activities.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FROM PLASMAGE® TREATMENT?
Plasmage® can yield stunning results, depending on the state of the skin. In fact, the results are visible immediately, with end results in 2-4 weeks, when the skin recovers completely.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS THAT I NEED TO REMEMBER AFTER THE PLASMAGE® TREATMENT?
After treatment, it is necessary to apply healing cream for at least 7 days. A sun protection cream or sunblock should be applied for at least 6 to 8 weeks . The scabs will fall off in around 7 days, and the skin will be completely renewed after 6 to 8 weeks.
Radiesse™ is a new generation Dermal Filler made of calcium hydroxylapatite that has both immediate effects and benefit of collagen formation. Thus, aside from the advantage of seeing the results immediately after the treatment, you’re assured of longer lasting results (up to 2 years!) and better filling action because of its property of stimulating your own body’s collagen formation. It’s used to improve wrinkles, restore facial and hand volume and to improve deep scars like acne and chickenpox scars.
This patient had very deep Nasolabial folds that bothered her and made her look older than her age. Radiesse™ injection rejuvenated her appearance instantly! And this will last for up to 2 years!
Want to know more about Radiesse™? Pls call us at 8088140, 8869148 or 0917-9579335 to schedule your consultation with our Board-Certified and International-trained Dermatologist, Dr. Margaret Corcoran. See you at CorDerm soon!
WHAT IS INFINI™?
Infini™ is a microneedle RF treatment device, which means it uses a combination of radiofrequency energy and microneedling to provide dramatic skin tightening and skin rejuvenation. Infini™ provides a non-surgical face lift by using microneedling fractional radiofrequency (MFR). Gold-coated microneedles are used to create controllable and fractioned radiofrequency thermal coagulation zones, which cause damage to the reticular dermis; this then results in long-term dermal remodelling, new elastin tissue formation, new collagen formation and dermal thickening, without causing epidermal injury.
WHAT ARE THE SKIN PROBLEMS TREATED BY INFINI™?
Infini™ is the ideal device for performing non-surgical cosmetic treatments on the face and neck. A number of different skin problems can be improved with Infini’s innovative microneedle and radiofrequency combination technology. Infini™ skin treatment includes:
▪ Skin tightening
▪ Improvement of Wrinkles and fine lines
▪ Skin rejuvenation
▪ Treatment of Active inflammatory Acne
▪ Improvement of Enlarged pores
▪ Improvement of Acne scars
▪ Scar treatment
▪ Treatment of Hyperhidrosis or Excessive Sweating
▪ Improvement of Stretch marks
▪ Improvement of Excessive Sebum or Oil secretion
HOW COMFORTABLE IS THE INFINI™ TREATMENT?
This depends on the type of procedure and individual, each person has his or her own pain tolerances. However, the INFINI was designed to maximize comfort for the patient with patented flow needling technology. Compared with other MRF (Microneedle Radiofrequency) and SRF (Superficial Radiofrequency) devices, many find the Infini™ more comfortable.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER INFINI™ THE TREATMENT?
Infini’s precise intra-dermal RF delivery with the MFR approach eliminates thermal damage to skin surface providing faster healing without downtime, and as a result lowers the risk of dark pigmentation after the treatment for all skin types. Typically, the treated area is red and appears “sunburned” or “wind chapped” for up to 24 to 48 hours. Patients may also experience minimal swelling. Following treatment, patients can resume all normal activities. We advise that patients wear adequate sun protection before going outdoors.
HOW MANY INFINI™ TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
The number of treatments depends on age, condition of skin, amount of laxity, and desires. In general, most people should consider 3 treatment sessions, but some have been satisfied with less. With only one session of Infini™ treatment most patients will already see results.
IF I WOULD NEED MORE THAN 1 SESSION OF INFINI™, HOW OFTEN WILL THE TREATMENT SESSIONS BE?
Interval of sessions is 3-6 weeks apart. Interval of sessions can be extended to 8 weeks if needed.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS FROM INFINI™ TREATMENT?
Complications or negative side effects are remarkably low with the Infini™ treatments. Patient selection should be appropriate and the settings and technique should be done by a trained and licensed dermatologist. Pre-treating the skin with a balanced medical skincare regimen will also optimize the response to Infini as well as reduce the possibility of any side effects. Problems such as hyperpigmentation which can be frustrating with laser treatments in darker skin types are not typically seen with Infini™ treatments.
• This treatment can be applied to acne scars, chicken pox and traumatic scarring.
• Fractionation can also be applied for rejuvenation and is also used to treat photoaging, melasma, freckles and wrinkles.
• Fractionated laser can also be combined with IPL for superior results– a treatment known as Fractionated Photo Rejuvenation.
• Fractionated laser treats only a fraction of the skin enabling rapid healing and minimal side effects.
• Healing time can be as quick as 36 to 48 hours.
WHAT IS FRACTIONAL LASER THERAPY?
• Fractional Laser Therapy is a quick and effective laser procedure with little downtime, used for improving the overall appearance of your skin.
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN FRACTIONAL LASER THERAPY TREAT?
• Scars such as Acne, Chickenpox, Surgical and Traumatic scars
• Pigmentations such as Melasma, Freckles.
• Aging skin with Wrinkles, Age spots, Photoaged skin
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IMMEDIATELY AFTER TREATMENT?
• Mild to moderate redness
• Sensation resembling sunburn.
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT RESULTS?
• Effects can be noticed with in a week of treatment. During the subsequent weeks following your treatment, you may notice a general tightening effect. However, the true benefit of Fractional laser is the collagen remodeling that occurs during the 3 to 4 months following your treatment.
ARE THERE ANY RISKS IN THE PROCEDURE?
• Fractional Therapy is widely regarded as a safe procedure. Because only a fraction of the skin is affected, even deep treatments can be very safe. One of the best ways to reduce the possibility of complications is to follow the after-treatment care instructions and follow-up schedule provided by your Dermatologist. Doing so will help reduce the possibility of infection and ensure proper healing.