PicoSure Laser, the World’s Fastest and the Only Stable Picosecond Laser Lightens and Treats all types of Pigmentations like Freckles, Melasma, Dark Scars and even Dark Groins & Underarms in just a few sessions! Plus treatments are comfortable and there is little to no downtime!
This patient had persistent dark underarms. She underwent all types of treatments from creams to chemical peels and lasers. 2 sessions of PicoSure Laser later and her underarms have significantly lightened!
Want to know more about PicoSure Laser? Please call 8088140, 8869148 or 0917-9579335 to schedule your consultation with our Board-Certified and Internationally-trained Dermatologist, Dr. Margaret Corcoran. See you at CorDerm soon!
Tag: Skin pigmentation treatments
Picosure™ Laser is the fastest laser in the world and can lighten even the toughest and most recalcitrant Melasma!
This patient had Melasma for more than 10 years. After several sessions of PicoSure™ Laser treatments, the Melasma is almost gone!
Want to know more about PicoSure™ Laser treatment for your skin pigmentations like Melasma? Talk to our Board-certified Dermatologist about it.
Call us at 8088140, 8869148 or 0917-9579335 to schedule your consultation/treatment. See you at CorDerm soon!
• This treatment can be applied to acne scars, chicken pox and traumatic scarring.
• Fractionation can also be applied for rejuvenation and is also used to treat photoaging, melasma, freckles and wrinkles.
• Fractionated laser can also be combined with IPL for superior results– a treatment known as Fractionated Photo Rejuvenation.
• Fractionated laser treats only a fraction of the skin enabling rapid healing and minimal side effects.
• Healing time can be as quick as 36 to 48 hours.
WHAT IS FRACTIONAL LASER THERAPY?
• Fractional Laser Therapy is a quick and effective laser procedure with little downtime, used for improving the overall appearance of your skin.
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN FRACTIONAL LASER THERAPY TREAT?
• Scars such as Acne, Chickenpox, Surgical and Traumatic scars
• Pigmentations such as Melasma, Freckles.
• Aging skin with Wrinkles, Age spots, Photoaged skin
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IMMEDIATELY AFTER TREATMENT?
• Mild to moderate redness
• Sensation resembling sunburn.
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT RESULTS?
• Effects can be noticed with in a week of treatment. During the subsequent weeks following your treatment, you may notice a general tightening effect. However, the true benefit of Fractional laser is the collagen remodeling that occurs during the 3 to 4 months following your treatment.
ARE THERE ANY RISKS IN THE PROCEDURE?
• Fractional Therapy is widely regarded as a safe procedure. Because only a fraction of the skin is affected, even deep treatments can be very safe. One of the best ways to reduce the possibility of complications is to follow the after-treatment care instructions and follow-up schedule provided by your Dermatologist. Doing so will help reduce the possibility of infection and ensure proper healing.