PicoSure Laser, the World’s Fastest and the Only Stable Picosecond Laser Lightens and Treats all types of Pigmentations like Freckles, Melasma, Dark Scars and even Dark Groins & Underarms in just a few sessions! Plus treatments are comfortable and there is little to no downtime!
This patient had persistent dark underarms. She underwent all types of treatments from creams to chemical peels and lasers. 2 sessions of PicoSure Laser later and her underarms have significantly lightened!
Want to know more about PicoSure Laser? Please call 8088140, 8869148 or 0917-9579335 to schedule your consultation with our Board-Certified and Internationally-trained Dermatologist, Dr. Margaret Corcoran. See you at CorDerm soon!
Tag: Skin pigmentations
WHAT IS NEORETIN®?
NeoRetin® helps clear and brighten your skin, creating an even complexion. NeoRetin® helps control the appearance of your skin’s pigmentation by using clinically-proven ingredients to tackle every stage of the melanin production cycle, while the patented mild for all skin types formulation of these ingredients safely maximizes the beneficial effects to your skin. NeoRetin® has been thoroughly tested in clinical conditions and has been found to be effective on a range of skin types and levels of pigmentation.
HOW DOES NEORETIN® WORK?
NeoRetin® works hard to treat your skin in a number of ways. It is effective at tackling dark skin pigmentation by keeping your skin fresh and renewed, as well as actively whitening your skin. Additionally, it provides added protection from broad spectrum UVA and UVB light as well as keeping your skin moisturised and feeling great.
NeoRetin® uses a unique combination of Vitamin A ingredients to help increase cell turnover and exfoliation which speeds up the shedding of the darker skin cells. These ingredients are delivered through the epidermis using unique Retinsphere™ technology, which helps prolong the activity and bioavailability of the ingredients. .
NeoRetin®’s Whitening Booster System contains clinically proven brightening and lightening agents that prevent the development and transfer of melanin at every stage of its production cycle.
The range also includes broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, preventing any further melanin production, as well as protecting the skin from the other negative effects of UV exposure, reducing the production of “reactive oxygen species” or “free radicals” that cause sun damage and even skin cancer.
Finally, NeoRetin’s moisturising formulation locks moisture into the epidermis and optimises your skin’s tolerability so that it not only looks great, but feels great too.
HOW DO I USE NEORETIN®?
Apply the NeoRetin® Gel cream SPF50 on the whole face in the morning.
Apply the NeoRetin® Serum Booster on skin pigmentations at night.
Picosure™ Laser is the fastest laser in the world and can lighten even the toughest and most recalcitrant Melasma!
This patient had Melasma for more than 10 years. After several sessions of PicoSure™ Laser treatments, the Melasma is almost gone!
Want to know more about PicoSure™ Laser treatment for your skin pigmentations like Melasma? Talk to our Board-certified Dermatologist about it.
Call us at 8088140, 8869148 or 0917-9579335 to schedule your consultation/treatment. See you at CorDerm soon!
WHAT IS SPECTRA™ SOFT LASER PEEL?
It is the newest, non-invasive laser stimulation technique, using low-level Q-switched Nd:Yag laser, leading to natural peeling of skin using carbon lotion as photo-enhancer to achieve pore tightening, oil control, reduction of wrinkles, and skin rejuvenation. In addition, it reduces acne-causing bacteria deep in the pores to treat moderate to severe inflammatory acne.
This is a video animation to explain how Spectra™ Soft Laser Peel works:
WHAT IS SPECTRA™ LASER TONING?
It is a safe, gentle and effective treatments, using low-level Q-switched Nd:Yag laser, for the improvement of certain hyperpigmented conditions, such as,melasma and post-inflammatory pigmentation (dark scars). Laser toning also improves texture, evens skin tone and reduces pores.
This is a video animation to explain how Spectra™ Laser Toning works:
WHAT ARE THE SKIN PROBLEMS TREATED BY SPECTRA™ SOFT LASER PEEL?
• Acne scars
• Open/Enlarged pores
• Wrinkles/Ageing skin
• Oily skin
• Uneven skin tone
WHAT ARE THE SKIN PROBLEMS TREATED BY SPECTRA™ LASER TONING?
• Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (Dark scars)
• Other kinds of Pigmentations such as Dark Underarms
• Uneven skin tone
• Open/Enlarged pores
IS SPECTRA™ SOFT LASER PEEL & LASER TONING PAINFUL?
There is no pain with the treatment. No anesthesia is required.
HOW LONG WILL EACH TREATMENT SESSION BE?
Soft laser peel & Laser toning typically requires less than 30 minutes.
HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY TIME?
There is no downtime with Laser Soft Peel and Laser toning. Some patients may experience slight redness that may last several hours. Sometimes patients may experience mild flaking for a few days. Make-up can be applied immediately. Normal activity can be resumed right away, but your face should be protected from the sun.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
Patients should start noticing significant improvement after the 3rd session of Laser Soft Peel and Laser toning. Typically, 5 treatment sessions are recommended, done every 2-3 weeks. However, some patients may need additional Laser Soft Peel or Laser toning treatments to achieve satisfactory cosmetic outcome.
– Super Facial Therapy. Better Results.
What makes geneO+ the new super-facial? Get the exfoliation benefits of microdermabrasion plus deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients and healing skin through oxygenation from within. TriPollar technology incorporated in the platform painlessly delivers focused and optimal radio-frequency (RF) energy to the skin surface and to subcutaneous fat layers. This TriPollar technology helps reduce wrinkles, firms and contours the skin. GeneO+ treatments are suitable for all skin types – any skin color, sensitive skin, and even for those who are prone to keloids and couldn’t otherwise undergo abrasion treatments.
– Exfoliate. Infuse. Oxygenate.
Breakthrough OxyGeneo™ Technology provides superior anti-aging and skin brightening results by treating the skin at a deeper level. Exfoliate, Infuse, and Oxygenate your way to brighter and youthful skin.
HOW IT WORKS:
> Exfoliation – Similar to microdermabrasion, the geneO + exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing it to receive active nutrients. The geneO+ is safe on all skin tones and can treat sensitive skin without any irritation.
> Infusion – Through the patented Capsugen, the geneO+ cleanses the skin while infusing nutrient-rich active ingredients. You choose between the NeoRevive™ for rejuvenation and anti-aging or NeoBright™ for skin brightening and texture improvement.
> Oxygenation – The geneO+ produces CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area, increasing capillary flow and skin metabolism. Oxygenation results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
– TriPollar Technology – Breakthrough 3rd Generation RF for Better Results
TriPollar Radio Frequency (RF) technology is an innovative, proprietary 3rd generation RF technology. TriPollar overcomes the limitations of previous mono-polar and bi-polar technologies. Simple to use and extremely efficient, TriPollar treatments deliver immediate visible body and facial contouring effects from the first treatment – and long-lasting results without surgery or downtime. TriPollar treatments effectively reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, firm and rejuvenate the skin, and contour the facial skin.
“Better than Microdermabrasion and Other Facials”
Find out why professionals are calling the OxyGeneo™ Facial “better than microdermabrasion”.
> Skin Plumping & Hydrating
> Restored Skin Volume
> Renewed Youthful Glow
> Increased Collagen formation
> Firming & Rejuvenation of skin
> Contouring of Facial skin
> Reduced Hyperpigmentation & Dark Spots
> Improved Skin Cell Production
> Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles
> Safe for ANY skin type including sensitive skin
Check out a feature video on the GeneO+ Facial with OxyGeneo technology by clicking this link – https://www.youtube.com/
WHAT IS AQUA RADIANCE PEEL?
- It is the newest skin treatment that provides both non- invasive exfoliation and delivery of topical medicines to safely and painlessly cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate the skin.
- Because of the gentle exfoliation and medicines infused in the skin, optimum results are achieved faster without the complications and discomfort usually associated with invasive procedures.
- It is unique because it does not use crystals or an abrasive diamond tip that can irritate the skin.
WHAT CONDITIONS DOES AQUA RADIANCE PEEL TREAT?
- Acne – Aqua Radiance Peel is considered a non-pricking facial
- Acne scars
- Dark skin pigmentations
- Open pores
- Photodamaged skin
- Dull, dry skin
- Fine lines/ Wrinkles
- Sensitive skin
THERE’S AN AQUA RADIANCE PEEL FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE:
Aqua Radiance AT Peel
- Uses a solution that deeply cleans and softens the skin, taking out impurities to aid in extraction of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. It assists in removing dead skin cells and provides moisturization, aiding in firming and smoothing the skin.
Aqua Radiance SA Peel
- Uses a solution is specially formulated for oily and acne- prone skin. The solution aids in exfoliation, taking out dead skin cells, at the same time helps to even out skin tone.
Aqua Radiance AO Peel
- Uses a solution with anti- oxidants, specially formulated to rejuvenate pigmented, dull, dry and aging skin. Gentle cleansing and exfoliation are done with infusion of anti-oxidants for a brighter, lighter and more youthful glow
• This treatment can be applied to acne scars, chicken pox and traumatic scarring.
• Fractionation can also be applied for rejuvenation and is also used to treat photoaging, melasma, freckles and wrinkles.
• Fractionated laser can also be combined with IPL for superior results– a treatment known as Fractionated Photo Rejuvenation.
• Fractionated laser treats only a fraction of the skin enabling rapid healing and minimal side effects.
• Healing time can be as quick as 36 to 48 hours.
WHAT IS FRACTIONAL LASER THERAPY?
• Fractional Laser Therapy is a quick and effective laser procedure with little downtime, used for improving the overall appearance of your skin.
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN FRACTIONAL LASER THERAPY TREAT?
• Scars such as Acne, Chickenpox, Surgical and Traumatic scars
• Pigmentations such as Melasma, Freckles.
• Aging skin with Wrinkles, Age spots, Photoaged skin
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IMMEDIATELY AFTER TREATMENT?
• Mild to moderate redness
• Sensation resembling sunburn.
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT RESULTS?
• Effects can be noticed with in a week of treatment. During the subsequent weeks following your treatment, you may notice a general tightening effect. However, the true benefit of Fractional laser is the collagen remodeling that occurs during the 3 to 4 months following your treatment.
ARE THERE ANY RISKS IN THE PROCEDURE?
• Fractional Therapy is widely regarded as a safe procedure. Because only a fraction of the skin is affected, even deep treatments can be very safe. One of the best ways to reduce the possibility of complications is to follow the after-treatment care instructions and follow-up schedule provided by your Dermatologist. Doing so will help reduce the possibility of infection and ensure proper healing.